Sport Dog Food
Premium Nutrition for Dogs on the Run
All SportDogFood ingredients are sourced and manufactured in the USA.
Including all Proteins, Vitamins, Minerals and Packaging.
Sport Dog Food Elite Formulas are Grain and Potato Free. Both Elite and Maintenance formulas are made using single source proteins further reducing likelihood of allergy or food intolerance. Sport Dog Food kibble delivers a combination of freeze-dried animal proteins, fruits, vegetables and sprouts which are saturated throughout the kibble. Supplemental ingredients are included to provide the required trace minerals, enzymes and probiotics. All this makes Sport Dog Food a nutrient rich super food.
SportDogFood Power formulas specifically formulated for Retrievers, Pointers, Agility Dogs, Hunting Dogs, K-9 Dogs will provide quick energy sources with a select blend of these ingredients and optimal levels of minerals for developing strong bones and teeth, excellent muscle tone, a shiny coat and firm consistent stools.
Grain Free, Limited ingredient formulas reducing the likelihood of food allergies and intolerances.
- Single Source Proteins including Beef, Chicken, Venison and Whitefish
- Elite Beef & LID Beef Formulas does not contain any Poultry
- No Corn, Wheat, Soy or Gluten
- No Peas, Pea Fiber, Pea Powder or Pea Protein
- No Egg or Egg Product
- No Flax Seed, Lentils or Garbanzo beans
- No Beet Pomace or Tomato Pomace
- No Canola Oil, Corn Oil or Sunflower Oil
- Guaranteed levels of Omega-3 Fatty Acids from Salmon Oil and and Herring Oil for Healthy Skin & Shiny Coat.
- Optimal levels of Calories and Carbs to provide energy that can be quickly used to maximize performance.
- Active Enzymes, Probiotics, Antioxidants, and Trace Minerals to support a Healthy Immune System.
- Glucosamine & Chondroitin to help build and repair muscles and prevent injury.
- Optimal levels of Calcium & Phosphorus, essential for developing strong bones, teeth and excellent muscle tone.
- Vitamin E Supplement to help protect the body from damage caused by free radicals.
- Vitamin A Supplement for optimum eyesight, proper body and immune function.
- Vitamin D Supplement helps in the development of muscles, bones, teeth, and soft tissue.
- Zinc to promote tougher feet and healthier coat in working dogs.
Sport Dog Food’s Formulas are formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient profiles for All Life Stages.
Developed and Distributed by SportDogFood, New York, NY.